First Abu Dhabi Bank cardholders are entitled to earn extra cashback on the SHOP SMART platform simply by using their FAB Credit or Debit Card.
"FAB Cardholders" means the holders of FAB branded Credit and Debit Cards.
"FAB " means First Abu Dhabi Bank PJSC.
"Offer" means the cashback offer that is provided by Retailers for purchases made through Program Name.
"Qualifying Transaction" means tracked, genuine and successful transaction that an FAB Cardholder is eligible to receive cashback for in accordance with the SHOP SMART cashback program.
"Retailers" means the retailers or merchants on the Program Name.
"SHOP SMART" means Shop Smart LLC.
"SS Cashback Program" means the SHOP SMART cashback program.
"Terms and Conditions" means these terms and conditions
1. The SS Cashback Program allows FAB Cardholders to register on the SHOP SMART website and create an account ("Account") to earn extra cashback on tracked purchases from certain retailers listed on the SHOP SMART website ("Retailers"). To qualify for cashback, the Retailer must confirm that the FAB Cardholder's purchase is tracked, genuine and successful (constituting a "Qualifying Transaction").
2. SHOP SMART membership is available following creation of an Account through the registration process after you have submitted certain information as requested.
3. In order to register on the SHOP SMART website, FAB Cardholder must provide valid card details including card number and expiry date of an eligible FAB credit or debit card. This information will be kept confidential by SHOP SMART and used for the purposes of providing the SS Cashback Program only. Based on the information that you provide, FAB will send you an SMS text message to your mobile phone number registered with FAB to complete the verification and registration on the SHOP SMART website.
4. To receive the benefits of the cashback offers at SHOP SMART, FAB Cardholders will need to: (i) log in to SHOP SMART website; (ii) browse the listed Retailers; (iii) click on the relevant Retailer's link; (iv)continue onto Retailer's webpage to finalize the purchase - ensuring that they do not close the session. This is so that purchases on the Retailers' webpage can be tracked by the SS Cashback Program.
5. FAB Cardholders visiting Retailer's website directly and/or visiting the website via SHOP SMART website but closing and restarting a new session will not be eligible to earn cashback.
6. If a transaction is a purchase of goods, then the cashback to be received by FAB Cardholder will only be confirmed following the expiry of the return or cancellation period on the SHOP SMART website. It therefore may take up to 12 weeks for cashback to be confirmed. For hotel or flight transactions then the travel date must have passed before the cashback is confirmed. Once your cashback is confirmed, such amount will be credited in the following statement.
7. The date of a purchase transaction tracked on the SHOP SMART website may be different than the transaction date that you will see on your credit or debit card statement.
8. The transaction amount on the SHOP SMART website for international transactions may also be different than the transaction amount that you will have on your credit card statement. This is because foreign exchange fees and charges on the transaction are prohibited from earning cashback.
9. The cashback rate that is advertised on the SHOP SMART website applies the home currency listed on the relevant Retailer's webpage. For example, if the transaction currency is GBP, then cashback will be calculated in GBP and then converted to AED.
10. From time to time Merchants may unilaterally increase or decrease the rate of cashback due - in which case the cashback offer illustrated on the SHOP SMART website may sometimes be incorrect. By default, your applicable transactions will be credited in line with the cashback rate reported to SHOP SMART by the Retailer, which could be more or less than the advertised rate. FAB shall not be liable for any difference in the expected cashback by the FAB Cardholder and the actual cashback received by the FAB Cardholder.
11. In the event of returns, reversal and amendments of sale by any means, cashback payment shall not be made. Further, in the event that the Retailer identifies that the purchase is not genuine for any reason whatsoever, the FAB Cardholder will not receive any cashback.
12. FAB shall not be held liable whatsoever in the event of the Retailer failing to report, qualify or categories a sale or a transaction as Qualifying Transaction. Further, FAB shall not be responsible for not tracing any sale back to the FAB Cardholder due to an error (technical or otherwise) and for not qualifying the transaction as a Qualifying Transaction for any reason whatsoever.
13. FAB's decision on computation, lapse, cancellation, forfeiture, credit, debit and re-installment of cashback shall be final, conclusive and binding on the FAB Cardholder.
14. ln the event that any cashback due appears missing or lost, the FAB Cardholder can raise a ticket on FAB Shop Smart website at least 3 working days from the date of the transaction. Transactions not appearing and not raised for review in time shall not be considered for future review.
15. When FAB Cardholder raises a ticket on FAB Shop Smart for missing cashback, FAB shall trace whether the FAB Cardholder visited website and was re-directed to Retailer's website thereby conducting a valid transaction on the Retailer's website. If not, such transaction shall not be valid for the earning of cashback.
16. Cashback will not be payable to the FAB Cardholder in the following circumstances:
18. FAB, at its absolute discretion shall have the right to suspend or terminate any FAB Cardholder access to SHOP SMART website or Account, or any related parts. If the relevant FAB Cardholder or Account appears to be in breach of any provision of this Agreement or if it believes that it is essential to protect the interests of FAB.
19. FAB reserves the right, at its absolute discretion to amend and/or supplement these Terms and Conditions at any time without any prior notification to the FAB Cardholder. Any such amendments or supplements shall be provided on SHOP SMART website.
20. Under no event shall FAB, any of its affiliates, or any of its officers, directors, employees or agents be liable or responsible for any loss, damage or expense arising out of or otherwise related to this these Terms and Conditions or the SHOP SMART website or cashback program.
21. FAB does not offer or provide any warranties, or accept any responsibility or liability of any kind in respect to these Terms and Conditions or the SHOP SMART website or cashback program and hereby disclaims any and all express or implied warranties with respect of the same.
22. FAB shall not be in breach of its obligations or otherwise be liable to conduct this Offer as a result of any Force Majeure Event. A Force Majeure Event in these Terms and Conditions, shall mean circumstances beyond the reasonable control of FAB including, amongst other things, acts of God, industrial disputes, acts and regulations of any governmental or authority in any jurisdiction. In such circumstances, FAB's obligations. If any, to the FAB Cardholder shall automatically stand discharged without the need to provide notice.
23. These Terms and Conditions are in addition to the respective standard FAB card terms and conditions. In the event of any inconsistency on credit card terms, the terms of the original credit card terms and conditions shall prevail.
24. FAB's decision on all matters relating the SHOP SMART website or cashback program shall in the event of any dispute be final and binding on all FAB Cardholders
25. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
1. Please complete your transaction in the same session after clicking out to the retailer.
2. Please clear your cookies and cache before making a purchase via our website or use Incognito window on your browser to ensure that your transactions track successfully.
3. Please note the cashback will not be tracked if the browser session gets expired at the time of making a purchase.
4. Do not visit any coupon or price comparison site after clicking-out from our site. In such cases, the cookies might get replaced and the Cashback would not be traceable.
5. Use Voucher/Coupon Codes available on our site to avoid failed cashback transactions. If you use any coupon code which you have received from the retailer via their newsletter or SMS, it is considered a direct sale by them and they don't pay Cashback.
6. In case of Travel retailers, the Cashback gets Confirmed only after 90 days have passed from the date of checkout/completion of stay/travel.
7. Your Cashback should normally track within 3 days of your purchase/booking. In case, it doesn't track within this time frame, please raise a Missing Ticket for the same. The Missing Cashback Claims will be accepted up to 30 days from the date of transaction.
8. The cashback for online shopping retailers gets confirmed once the product is delivered and the free return period of the product is completed.
9. Cashback paid using a voucher/coupon code may track at lower rates.
10. Cashback is often paid excluding delivery and other administrative charges.
11. If you have Adblock installed on your laptop/computer, your Cashback may go missing.
12. Cashback might initially track at a lower/higher amount and will be updated to correct Cashback at the time of confirmation.
13. The verification period for a Missing Cashback Ticket raised by a customer is 45-60 days. As a consequence to this, the Confirmation of Cashback will take up to 120 days from the date of the transaction.